Improving life and living with the help of Yoga



http://www.fitnessu.hk/images/yoga.jpgI am a working professional residing in Hong Kong. My office hours are long and I have no time for home made food. Not only that my sleeping hours are short and irregular and also I do not go through any form of exercise regime regularly. After few days all these irregularities and too much consumption of junk food took a toll on me. I gained considerable amount of weight and I hardly used to sleep at night. After few days I was suffering from hyper tension and I was suffering from high blood pressure. Continuing at office with so much baggage of ailment was becoming difficult and also these were causing considerable hindrance in the work.

To sort out my health issues I consulted Hong Kong Fitness and their fitness trainers suggested me to practice yoga regularly. Their private yoga teacher trained me in accordance to by schedule and looked after my well being minutely. They constantly motivated me made every possible effort to help me achieve my goal.

http://www.fitnessu.hk/images/stretch.jpg
Yoga in Hong Kong has several benefits. In a few weeks time after I started yoga my sleeping patterns improved. It is not just about working out but about a healthy life style. I was relieved of my stress and strains drastically and also my weight normalized. With weight reduction my energy levels and endurance increased.

Not only physical I also got tremendous psychological boost .My attention, concentration and memory increased which provided my career the much needed force.

The most important thing that resulted out of practicing yoga is that my blood pressure stabilized and my dependence on doctor and medication was much less.

I still dedicate a considerable amount of time to yoga which has completely changed the way I see life and success and had added a new dimension to my life.

  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment