How to get fit while staying at home?



 
I am a housewife and I spend a lot of time at my residence looking after my family and children. My day starts early in the morning with household stuffs. Getting the children ready for school, preparing breakfast, looking after my much loved garden all are included in my day’s job. I always felt that my daily chores lacked any hard physical activity and so precisely because of this reason I have the tendency of putting on weight. I tried to shed a few kilos by walking, dieting but without much result. Then I thought of hiring a personal trainer who will guide me through the training program and also if necessary will design exercise programs that are specifically suited to my physical needs. T hey can also motivate me to push harder and will never let me be reluctant.

 

Personal trainingprogram in HK Includes general fitness, yoga, Pilates, Thai boxing and there are also specific weight loss programs. For the convenience of the clients these programs are performed at the premises of the clients or at places that suits the preferences of the client. The trainers also bring the exercise equipments with them along with the necessary experience and motivation.
Diet plan in HongKong is used in combination with regular exercising to achieve the maximum possible results. Diet plan means to consume food in a regulated and balanced manner. But drawing up a diet plan is not easy and sticking to it is more difficult.
My dietician not only planned my daily food intake but she also suggested e ways to stick to it without any divergence. She advised me not to give up my favorite items at one go but to have those food in moderation. She also asked me to mail her my daily intake so that I stay accountable for my daily consumption levels.

My personalizes training programs and the diet chart helped to stabilize my weight and also provided me greater fitness level and energy.

  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment