Balancing one’s life through Yoga


  
My professional life is on a high but I had to go through lots of stress and strain to achieve what I have achieved .I am a young professional and yet I suffer from high blood pressure. The fear of losing or under achievement comes from success only. Underneath my success there was this constant fear of failure. This anxiety not only sometimes caused depression but my sleeping pattern also completely changed rather there was no sleep at all. This was damaging my health and personal life. All I wanted was to put my life back on track.

I discussed these issues with my parents they suggested me to start practicing Yoga. But they asked me not to do it alone but to hire a private trainer in HK as I do not know anything about it. These trainers operate only in their sphere of specialization. They also provide instructions and also motivate the students to follow those instructions. They also offer the clients progress reports and make hold them accountable.


I took their advice and hired a private trainer. He first made me comprehend what actually yoga is and why it is so widely practiced. Yoga in Hong Kong is a Hindu spiritual discipline. This includes breathing control, meditation, adopting particular physical postures. Practicing it regularly has numerous health benefits also it offers relaxation.

I not only practiced yoga but I completely immersed myself into the art. It sorted out so many issues which I thought would never resolve. My constant anxiety and fear completely disappeared. It stabilized my blood pressure and my sleeping pattern improved. At the end of the day I had more energy to indulge in all kinds of activities.
 
The one thing I realized after practicing yoga is that my mind, body and spirit are in complete balance and I had a deeper understanding of things around me.

  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment